Recruitment marketing represents an affirmative way for organizations to engage with prospective employees by using powerful marketing technologies that allow employers to build, broadcast, protect, and burnish their employer brand.
To learn more about the current state of recruitment marketing, HR.com conducted a major survey in early 2018. In this research, HR.com examined:
- the reasons behind recruitment marketing's emergence
- the degree to which it has been adopted by organizations
- which of its components are widely used and highly valued
- which tactics and strategies are most closely linked to recruitment success
- which technological solutions appear most promising
- and how recruitment marketing is likely to evolve in the near future
Symphony Talent is a proud sponsor of this survey report and you can download it for free today!
HR.com strives to help create inspired workforces by making HR professionals smarter. Over 1,100,000 HR professionals turn to HR.com as the trusted resource for education, career development, and compliance: thousands of lessons and tips in the HR Genius on-demand training library, 400+ informative webcasts and virtual events yearly, the largest HR certification exam preparation practice supporting SHRM and HRCI certification, legal compliance guidance program, community networks, blogs, career planning, 12 monthly themed interactive HR epublications, 35+ primary research reports, and up-to-date industry news onsite daily. HR.com offers the best training and networking for HR professionals globally 24/7/365.
Symphony Talent is redefining how employers and talent connect with our personalized, seamless talent acquisition suite. We apply consumer marketing strategies to deliver relevant and compelling experiences for candidates, employers and employees through our solutions.