Talent shortages are affecting every industry from retail, airlines and manufacturing to healthcare and government. According to Yahoo Finance, employers are reporting a record-breaking 9.3 million unfilled jobs.
Among the reasons for the job spike include early retirement, hybrid work options, COVID virus concerns and childcare.
But how can your recruitment CRM help you overcome today's labor shortage?
While it may take a few more months for organizations to fully restaff and begin rehiring, it's imperative that you look to ways to get ahead of the competition for talent.
As stores and restaurants reopen in the summer months, and schools look to a fully in-person 2021-2022 school year, we estimate a higher influx of workers returning to the labor market. These workers are the new future of work and will be looking to have hybrid work options and COVID safe measures.
To convert leads to candidates you'll want to ensure you cover these hot recruitment marketing topics in job descriptions, career site overviews and CRM newsletter campaigns.
You'll also want to ensure you're actually running targeted recruitment marketing strategies with integrated technology — starting with an automated, smart recruitment marketing CRM.
Does your CRM Match, Manage and Market to Candidates and Pipelines?
Recruitment CRM's are purpose-built to help recruitment marketing professionals, sourcers, recruiters and hiring managers find and engage top talent, at scale, regardless of labor shortages or competition for top talent. These tools empower teams to create pipelines that feed openings all year.
The problem is, not all recruitment tech is built for the real world.
Too often CRMs are clunky and lack an intuitive user interface. They force users to toggle between systems, engage in multi-step workflows and decipher disparate data.
Enough's enough. It's time to make HR tech work in harmony with other systems and users.
4 Ways Top Recruitment CRMs Match Talent
- Fuel your sourcing strategy with recommended candidates — both internal and external
- Match speciﬁc pipelines or job reqs by skills, experience and brand engagement
- Find candidates for every new region, skillset, etc. with greater quality and speed
Marketing Campaign Automation
- Quickly spin up new landing pages and launch multichannel recruitment campaigns
- Auto-segment candidate audiences into speciﬁc pipelines — e.g. Campus, Executive, Hourly, Internal — and sort by folders, tags, or jobs
- Design custom communications to instantly respond to behaviors and attributes
True-path Candidate Analytics
- View the entire history of a candidate’s relationship with your brand, from source to interview and skill checking to hire
- Indicate and improve talent pipeline health with goal tracking and smart system-generated recommendations
- Measure eﬀectiveness of recruitment marketing strategies to drive high-quality candidates to applicant tracking systems (ATSs)
Recruiter AI Chatbot
- Opt in to join talent networks to receive recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Push targeted job results from the chatbot and allow the talent network to enroll in Job Alerts.
- Create a contact profile in the CRM and prompt account activation via email which triggers the chatbot to return job results based on the profile location and area of interest.
Build Targeted Talent Pipelines
To help fill today's open roles and build a backlog of talent for future positions, we know you need talent pipelines. The problem is, with today's labor shortage and hybrid work options, candidates have lots of options to chose from. That's why you need to put your efforts into building targeted talent pools.
Targeted talent pipelines focus on specific talent groups. Today's economy has left women, people with disabilities and early career professionals in the dust. The good news is these talent groups just became your most viable talent pools.
Tips to Help Attract The Future Of Work
Interested in learning even more about the future of workers? Check out our latest infographic on Early Talent here.